Linking the earbuds to each other
- Both Earbuds off
- Simultaneously press and hold the button on both earbuds for 8 to 10 seconds until the blue&red LEDs stops to flash.
- The LEDs on both earbuds are flashing blue, means that the earbuds have paired with each other.
Pairing with a device
1. Both Earbuds off.
2. Hold the button on one earbud until you hear “pairing” (blue&red light flashing).
3. Hold the button on the other earbud until you hear “power on” (blue light flashing).
4. From your Bluetooth settings, refresh and pair with Tws Earbuds.
Multi Function Button
- Power ON/OFF: Hold the button for 2 seconds
- Pause: Tap the button once
- Next Song: Tap the button twice
- Answer Call: Tap the button once
- End Call: Tap the button once
- Reject Call: Tap the button twice
While charging, a red LED is on, it turns to blue when the earbuds are full charged. The charging case itself should be charged using a mini USB cable.
Charge the Earbuds inside the Charging Case only.
Dotbuds ip10 Features & Specifications
- True wireless Stereo 2.0
- Supports independent pairing
- Built-in superior HD microphone
- Active Noise cancellation CVC6.0
- Play time of up to 4 hours
- Standby time of up to 100 hours
- Fast 1 hour charging time
- Bluetooth 4.2
Earbuds 65mAh, Charging case 260mAh
CSR from UK